Chicken curry sandwichspread
- Boiled eggs
- Cooked or baked chicken
- Pepper & salt
- Spring onions
chicken curry sandwichspread
- Chop the spring onions
- Add them in a bowl
- Peel and chop up the eggs
- Chop the chicken
- Add it to the other ingredients
- Mix the mayonaise with the currypowder
- Stirr it thru the egg, onion, chicken mix
- Add salt & pepper according to taste
Just me cooking meals in my campervan. I cook, film and edit my own video’s. I’m living in my selfconverted van since september 2015 in Belgium. I like to prepare my own meals, . I’m making these video’s to show that living in a van doesn’t mean you can’t have a good meal. The video aspect and editting process is all new to me, so i’m still learning that part.
If you liked this post, have a question, suggestion or remark let me know in the comment section below.